Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fabulous Fish...



Today we continued to work on our ocean unit and pulled in a great deal of learning, while we were having fun! We made fish using colored streamers, construction paper, and paper plates. We practiced our colors, worked on strengthening the small muscles in our hands, and had an all around great time doing it. This activity also gave us a excellent forum for using our polite manners when we asked our friends to share supplies, such as glue and paper. The children did a great job! The best part of the activity was when (without any prompting from me) they began to sing the song "I'm a Little Fish," while creating their fishy masterpieces. It was absolutely adorable!



I hope you have been enjoying the blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm still working out some details, as I'm a complete newbie when it comes to blogging, so I appreciate your patience. I received many positive comments and some awesome suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment