My name is Kim Sullivan and I am the owner and operator of Achieve Preschool and Daycare. I would like to take a moment to introduce myself and share my qualifications with you. I am a native of Santa Clarita, having grown up in Canyon Country and then settling with my family in Stevenson Ranch. I obtained my BA degree from California State University, Northridge, where I majored in Deaf Studies with an emphasis on Special Education.
- California Credentialed Classroom Teacher (K-6)
- 10 years of classroom teaching experience with a focus on Kindergarten and Early Intervention Services and Strategies
- Special Education background with Preschool, Infant, and Early Intervention Programs (Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing, Visual Impairment, and Orthopedic Handicaps)
- Implemented, developed, and supervised and Early Intervention Program for children with low incidence disabilities, which provided an on site "Mommy and Me" component, as well as in-home parent and child education
- Developed, designed, and implemented curriculum for children with special needs, along with typically developing preschool aged children
- Developed curriculum, enrichment activities, support resources, and provided gaming ideas for an online educational gaming company, which all correlated with the California State Standards for Elementary Education
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Licensed by the Community Care Licensing Division of the Department of Social Services for the state of California to provide in home child care for up to 8 children (6 full-time, 2 after school) (Lic # 197415663)
- Currently attending National University to obtain a MA degree in Special Education
Achieve Preschool & Daycare
"Where young people accomplish great things!"